Sometimes it’s hard being a girl. But I still would not trade it for anything else.
Self love is something that definitely give the feminine journey a bit more ease. Funny though, because that’s what most women struggle with. It may also be helpful to remember that there is no such thing as perfection; no point that we reach that it becomes “all there is”. Life is a journey we take one step at a time. I hope this list helps smooth the road a bit :-).
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable. 💕